Website design by MyKomP.com
Copyright © 2007 by "fueldoorfix.com" · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today!
Click the picture above to view our installation video, or if you'd prefer, download a free copy to view at a later time!
fuel door repair kit, fuel repair kit, honda fuel repair kit, honda civic fuel door repair kit, civic fuel repair kit, access fuel, broken, cable, cable assembly, can't open fuel door, cap, civic, civic coupe, civic dx, civic hybrid, civic lx, civic sedan, door, fill, filler door, fuel, fuel cap, fuel door, fuel door fix, fuel door release lever, fuel door stuck, fuel door will not open, fuel-door, gas, gasoline, honda, honda civic, how to fix fuel door, hybrid, jobber, latch, lever, lx, open fuel door, problem, release, release door, sedan, stuck, tank, trunk, trunk release, trunk release fix, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, fuel cable repair kit, cable repair kit, repair kit, fuel cable, fuel door won't open, honda fuel door will not open, fuel door broken, cable repair, cable end repair kit, acura fuel cable repair kit, acura fuel cable, acura fuel door problem, acura fuel door will not open, acura repair cable, honda fuel door problems.
How to open your 2001 - 2005 Honda Civic or Acura EL stuck fuel door.
1. First pop the trunk and on the driver's side remove both inner trunk liner clips ( Pic#1 )
2. Pull back the liner at the top to expose the inner trunk ( Pic#2 )
3. Reach your hand in behind the stiffener panel and locate the release plunger ( Pic#3 )
4. Turn the plunger 90 degrees counter clockwise to release the door. ( Pic#4 )
5. Remove the plunger and go ahead and fill up your car! ( Pic#5 )
Our repair kit will permanently fix the fuel door lever and eliminate this problem!